- Heat seal hanger is a unique cardboard with an overprint and Euroslot hangers, aesthetically connected to the bag by means of a weld.
- They eliminate the use of metal staples.
- They look great, increasing the promotional and sales potential of products.
- They provide excellent tightness and durability.
- They can be produced in any size and shape.
WE TALK ABOUT THE CO-PACKING OF PRODUCTS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- The blister pack consists of a cardboard box and a durable drawpiece made of transparent or coloured plastic, welded together.
- The welded blister can have different shapes and sizes - depending on the individual needs and application of the product.
- The packaging ensures tightness, protection against dust and moisture.
- Blister packs are a universal solution used in many fields - from the food industry, through electronics to cosmetic products.
- Vacuum packaging on foundations made of special cardboard by tightly covering the product with perfectly adhering film while laminating the cardboard.
- Ensures a reduction of production costs.
- Guarantees visualisation from three sides, increasing the attractiveness of product presentation.
- Facilitates exposure at sales points.
- An optional Euroslot allows the package to be hung on a hook or hanger.
- Allows the creation of assembly sets and protections for internal transport.